Sunday, April 5, 2020

Follow the fork 4

I had written Trader Joe's was closed much to my chagrin.  They are open it seems.  Who knew?  Beth was actually there and phoned to ask if I wanted anything and these carrots popped into my mind.  Roasted with olive oil, salt, and pepper they are so addictive and I can probably eat every one of these on the tray.  They are ready to go in the oven to be caramelized and roasted to perfection. Bella, the dog, and I fight over carrots.  Go figure. She can take a whole carrot, raw, and chew  it down to a nub in no time...and talk about roasted, that's when she really gets excited.  Less work for her.

I am just starting the book A Man called Ove.  My niece is excited about this book. I read a bit and was hooked so I had it sent to my Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the doctor

We are off to the doctor to have Andy checked out since he has had two falls.  We thought to wait until his appointment on the 20th, but aft...