Sunday, April 26, 2020

chicken and noodles

Note: I just discovered people leaving comments.  This is a new feature to me after 900 posts, so if I have not replied to your comments, it is because I just found them.  Also, thanks to Patty James for the help with shrimp burgers. I think that is entirely possible.  I will give it a try and report. (I had thought egg whites but had not tried it. I am still working Trader Joe's.)

Beth asked if I would make a main dish for several health care workers who, as you know, are putting in massive hours of labor during this crisis. Well, that is up my alley.  I can cook and I love to cook big, so this pot is larger than it looks and to lift it is scary. I hope they enjoy it and I can do it again with pleasure.

Well, my hair has officially taken over my head.  It is now in charge and I am but its slave.  I want to stay put, but I am getting nervous that I will never see the rest of my face in this life time. Everyone who lives here needs hair attention some look like cavemen; not naming names, however.

Andy and I look forward to the plants in various nurseries.  The pots need planting but it is not worth the risk of exposure.  I am afraid we will explode one day, get in the car, head for the nursery, and buy everything in sight. I want to buy more peonies for my alley of peonies.  One lucky day Andy came home with fifteen unmarked peonies.  They practically gave them to him because their color was unmarked--they turned out to be yellow and glorious. Now my friend, Pam B. in Cincinnati says the yellow peonies there are $100. each.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To the doctor

We are off to the doctor to have Andy checked out since he has had two falls.  We thought to wait until his appointment on the 20th, but aft...