Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Crackers

I have to say, these disappeared when I went to the hair dressers today.  I made all four sleeves of crackers and left a tray to sample.  When I got home, they were all gone.  The hair dresser said her mother made a version using the same recipe, but with oyster crackers. Both are workable and tasty.

1  1/2 sticks butter
1 package Ranch dressing mix
2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
 3-4 sleeves saltines crackers ( I got all four sleeves into this solution)
Mix these all together except for the crackers.  Dip both cracker sides into this mix and place on a baking sheet that has been covered with foil.  Bake the crackers on the baking sheet at 250  degrees for 15 minutes and then turn them over and sprinkle parmasean cheese over the crackers.  Bake another 15 minutes or until slightly brown. Yum!

Note: I went to the hair dresser today after making the crackers.  I took a bag of them to her and she gave me an idea; she said her mother did nearly the same thing but with oyster crackers.  Isn't that a good idea?


Image may contain: food

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the doctor

We are off to the doctor to have Andy checked out since he has had two falls.  We thought to wait until his appointment on the 20th, but aft...