Saturday, November 1, 2014

The iphone 6 has charmed me~




I am not a phone person.  I don't like them and little good news has ever arrived (to me) from a phone that I can remember. (Well, maybe once when Andy first said I love you.)  But I must say the new iphone 6 has captured my attention.  I have not been able to get pictures from my camera's memory card to up load and go on to my blog in the last week or so.  Yesterday Mike showed me how to use the camera phone which is quick and beautifully done.  The camera is the easiest part of the phone to use except for the voice activation--just say the number and she takes care of the rest OR ask her a question and there are the details right in front of you on the phone.  I'm liking the Sprint 'Framily' plan as well with the two of us  paying around $45. each for the month. So far, just fabulous.

                                               

Although I buck and bull about new technology, I intend to stay current.  I figure it will keep me entertained in old age.  Some day I will sit and fiddle with these newfangled items and pity those who did not keep up...hey, sounds like I am nearly there with this terminology and this IS my birthday month..

While writing about the newest: By many accounts, the Midland English dialect, spoken by individuals in and around Columbus, Ohio, among other areas, is the clearest form of American English. According to Shippensburg University professor Dr. C. George Boeree, it is the version of American English most easily understood by fellow English speakers. This is out of all the states, we speak the clearest English of any of them.

Joe, Joe, and Mike are on their way to our house from Cincinnati.  I am serving brat patty sandwiches with grilled onions, peppers and mushrooms and the pasta salad from yesterday along with chili and two kinds of cake.  Since I am taking pictures of anything that moves or looks half pretty, I bet there will be a picture or two for you to see,

This is the topping for the brat patty sandwiches being served to guests today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To the doctor

We are off to the doctor to have Andy checked out since he has had two falls.  We thought to wait until his appointment on the 20th, but aft...