Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sheet pan nachos


Now, this makes sense.  Sheet pan nachos rather than the soggy tower.  I Googled the best blogs for 2019 and I had to read the top 20 or so before I ran into this good idea.  Think of it for a party--all spread out and ready to scoop.  I was disappointed in the top blogs and found only Pioneer Woman and Simply Recipes before I was comfortable. There are many Vegan blogs or recipes slipped into other blogs and if people like that and want to eat that way, then fine, but it is not for me.  Life is too short. And, I don't want to read the recipes either, so, I see the word and skip on...to find this!

Sheet Pan Nachos with Black Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

To the doctor

We are off to the doctor to have Andy checked out since he has had two falls.  We thought to wait until his appointment on the 20th, but aft...